15.2 METRE HIGH VODAFONE MONOPOLE PAINTED OLIVE, 6NO PANEL ANTENNAE, 1NO 300MM TRANSMISSION DISH, 1NO 600MM TRANSMISSION DISH, PLUS EQUIPMENT CABINETS
Location: DMC Salad & Transport, Wickhamford Lane, Evesham, WR11View location on map
Application Type: Change of use
Application Received: 6 October 2003
Statutory Start Date: 13 October 2003
Consultation Period From:
Consultation Period End:
Decision Date: 22 December 2003
Case Officer: Gavin Greenhow
Decision: Approved - Change of Use
This decision is subject to the following conditions:
The development hereby permitted shall be begun before the expiration of five years from the date of this permission.
Reason - In accordance with the requirements of Section 91 (1) of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990.
No development shall take place until full details of both hard and soft landscape works have been submitted to and approved by the Local Planning Authority. These details shall include the following:-
1. means of enclosure within the development site;
2. treatment of the development site boundaries (including position, design, materials and type of boundary treatment);
3. lighting whether freestanding or attached to other structures;
4. proposed and existing functional services above and below ground (eg. drainage, power, communications cables, pipelines etc. indicating lines, manholes, supports etc.);
5. planting plans, including tree, hedge, shrub and grassed area planting and a written specification (including cultivation and other operations associated with plant and grass establishment);
6. a schedule of plants noting species, plant sizes and proposed numbers and densities;
7. a programme of implementation;
8. a schedule of maintenance for a period of five years commencing at the completion of the final phase of implementation, the schedule to make provision for the replacement, in the same position, of any plant that is removed, uprooted or destroyed or dies or, in the opinion of the Local Planning Authority, becomes seriously damaged or defective, with another of the same species and size as that originally planted.
The works shall be carried out in accordance with the approved details, the programme of implementation and the schedule of maintenance.
Reason - The Council considers that these requirements are necessary to protect and enhance the visual amenities of the area and to discharge its duty under S197 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990.
Mr P Paton
Note: The map marker shows the approximate centre of the application postcode, if available, or the nearest geocoded location from the address. The actual location may be slightly different.